We partner with key contributors who hold powerful positions in a business or organization in a structured, one-on-one, mutually designed relationship. The relationship aims to bring positive change to the leader and his or her teams.
Who is a candidate for our executive coaching and leadership development services?
– Leaders wanting to increase effectiveness and competence
– A chief officer wanting to inspire engagement and collaboration on her team
– Executives struggling to meet expectations
– Business leaders wanting stronger client and stakeholder relationships
– Women leaders wanting to find their voice
– Emerging leaders wanting more engaging, memorable presentations
– Entrepreneurs with a quickly exploding business
We incorporate positive psychology interventions shifting the leader’s focus from problems to solutions, and help them develop paths to solutions that work. Blending approaches of coaching and consulting allows us flexibility in helping leaders to identify, pursue, and achieve their goals for positive change. The results of the partnership transform perspectives and performance.
Our executive coaching services and leadership development programs help leaders:
- Identify character strengths and how to capitalize on them
- Hone public and interpersonal speaking skills
- Improve decision making
- Build relationships that generate trust and collaboration
- Feel empowered to express themselves
- Tap into the power of a “growth mindset” to build capacity
- Build resilience
- Find purpose and meaning on the journey toward career satisfaction